Welcome to JOYFUL REFLECTIONS. Also welcome to JUNE!!!! Enjoy a group of one of my favorite Day Lilies in our yard. Meet "INDIAN GIVER".

Saturday, June 1, 2024

2024 DAYLILIES in our Yard

Good Morning Friends,  Can you believe it is JUNE already???  The older I get,  the more time seems to fly!!!!!! Last month,  I posted our IRISES ---so this month I'm featuring some of our Day Lilies blooming in our yard...  Hope you enjoy them.  The yellow ones always bring a smile to my face!!!!

Early Bird Cardinal


Butterscotch Ruffles


Tiger Time


Charles Johnston


Dad Adams Day Lily  (George's Dad gave this one to us many years ago.  It is very special to both of us!)


Black-Eyed Stella


Lullaby Baby


Yellow Bouquet

I'm sure there will be more to come!!!!  The Lilies are also beginning to bloom.   Don't you just LOVE Spring and Summer!!!   Seeing these blooms is good for the soul!!!!!

Have an awesome JUNE.

HUGS,

Betsy

 

5 comments:

George said...

We should have many more day lilies if only we can keep the deer away!

Shug said...

I have enjoyed all of your Iris post. Each one is so beautiful and unique. The iris's here have been so vibrant this year and full of blooms. Guess they liked all this rain we have had. I only wish that the blooms would last for a longer period of time...

Ginny Hartzler said...

They are spectacular! My favorite is Lullaby Baby.

Marcia said...

Here the iris just started blooming. I posted photos on my blog today. I have daylilies that are just putting up the flower stalks.

Linda G. said...

LOVE! All the day lilies are so pretty; love the color variety.