Welcome to JOYFUL REFLECTIONS. Also welcome to APRIL!!!! Spring is AWESOME. Enjoy some beautiful TULIPS from Biltmore!!

Monday, June 3, 2019

Some Preciousness for You Today

VERONICA MAE --5/27/19
Hello to my Blog Friends,   If you have been on Facebook recently,  you may know that I have a 2nd GREAT Granddaughter now...  Veronica Mae was born on  May 27, 2019 at 12:18 p.m.  and weighed 7 lb 8 oz and is 20 inches long.   Veronica (Roni) is the daughter of my Granddaughter Booke and her husband, Tristan.   She has a big sister,  Vivian Lee (Vivi), who is 16 months old now.

As you can imagine,   this has been exciting for our family.  Tristan is in the Navy and is currently deployed on the USS Abraham Lincoln.  Communication between the two of them is SPARCE...  He won't be home until November.

Today--I'll share a few (out of the many I have) pictures of this blessed event.... Hope you enjoy them!!!!!





Brooke,  Roni --and Tristan (there in spirit)






Brooke and Roni --telling everyone the good news!!! 



Sister Vivian (Vivi) meets Roni for the first time



Adorable Veronica (Roni) and her Daddy



Such a precious angel--a Gift from God



Brooke and her two baby girls 



Big Sister wants to 'love' on Little Sister.... Little Sister says:  "Leave me alone.  I'm sleepy."    ha ha



Brooke is an amazing Mama



HA HA ---what an expression!!!!!  This one made me laugh outloud.



Finally,   here's one more of our little Bundle of Joy!!!!!  Hope you enjoyed these pictures... God has blessed  Brooke and Tristan with another gorgeous baby girl... I am sure I'll be sharing more pictures of this amazing little family in future blogs!!!!

*****************
Thanks to so many of you for your prayers, thoughts, emails, texts,  etc. etc. etc. during my recent Carpal Tunnel Surgery.   The surgery went extremely well ---and the healing has been much easier than I thought it would be.     I thought I was going to have to have surgery on the right hand sometime  also --but my doctor thinks I have arthritis in that hand and not Carpal Tunnel.   I now have a thumb brace to wear at nights on that hand.

Have a wonderful week,  and contact someone just to say HI this week.

Hugs,

28 comments:

Ann said...

Oh how precious. She's beautiful. Congratulations

Marcia said...

Congratulations on the new arrival. What a lovely family.
Betsy I think you're too open with information. I would be afraid of identity theft with all the details you've provided here.

Big Dude said...

Congrats - I smiled thru the whole read and you got some great facial expressions.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Congrats on your new great-granddaughter. What a beautiful family. Adorable photos. I am glad you are doing well after your surgery. Enjoy your day, have a great new week ahead.

George said...

All of these photos are absolutely adorable.

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

Oh my I have fallen way behind as I do not use FBK much and even Blogger. Congrats on another blessing , a cute little girl. And I am very happy to learn your surgery went well. I guess a camera may have added stress to the arm? You are a very passionate photographer. And your pics are soooo beautiful.
Today is the first BD of my second granddaughter. We are off to UK tomorrow to celebrate with the family on Saturday. Both Grandmas from Canada will be in UK for this event. Funny how in laws living in it he same greater city in Canada fly to meet up in greater London area. I do not love flying as the cancer I once had has caused my belly issues when high in the sky for long. It becomes huge with pain from gas caused by high altitude and I even take special meds but nothing works except the occasionalpiolet who has greater air pressure in the cabin.
Once again congrats to you all.

Arkansas Patti said...

Good gracious, that is just the most adorable post. Roni is adorable and I love the pictures of her and Vivi together. That yawn was priceless. Hope Tristan will get home soon to enjoy his babies.

David said...

Betsy, Congratulations on the second great grandchild! With my oldest grandson only being 18 and off to college, I'll have to survive a few more years to experience such a bundle of joy... Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

linda m said...

What a beautiful baby. Brooke is so lucky for modern communication. Thank you fro sharing these precious pictures. Also thankful your surgery is healing nicely.

linda m said...

What precious pictures. The new baby is so cute. They are so lucky that modern communication is what it is today. Keeping them in my prayers. Thanks for sharing this event with us. Also happy you are recovering so well.

linda m said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lady Fi said...

OH my - so precious!

Ginny Hartzler said...

YES, precious is the right word!! Each picture is so good that I cannot choose a favorite. I am so glad you are doing well! Maybe injections for the arthritis? I love your header with your beautiful house and yard!

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my goodness I want a baby girl granddaughter. She is beautiful!!!!! Congrats.
Hey I am thinking about going to the doctor for my hands - I either have arthritis or carpal tunnel. Is there nothing to do for arthritis?

Glad it went well for you!

Love, sandie

Dorothy said...

Beautiful and precious babies! I know you enjoy photographing and loving on them!

Betsy said...

How sweet! I love the pictures of the sisters together. Doll babies. Beautiful post! Wishing Daddy and Mom all the best. I see the family resemblance to you a lot Betsy. Best Wishes to all.

Fun60 said...

Many congratulations on the arrival of your gorgeous great granddaughter. However,I must agree with Marcia about the private information and photos as sadly they are accessible to all and sundry on the WWW.

Ruth Hiebert said...

This post is indeed loaded with sweetness. Both of those little girls are adorable. Glad to hear that the surgery and recovery went better than you expected.

William Kendall said...

Congratulations!

Betsy said...

I have been following a little on FB and so I was aware of your new sweet baby, but I really enjoyed these pictures. My goodness, Brooke will surely have her hands full now with two tiny ones. I'm wishing her all of the best as she settles in with little Roni and Vivi.
I'm so glad your surgery went well and you won't have to have another. I will continue to pray for you my friend.
Blessings,
Betsy

The Furry Gnome said...

Glad to hear both the birth and your surgery went well.

Linda said...

Oh, little Roni is adorable! Glad you are doing well.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Beautiful and speical.

Silver in AZ said...

She absolutely could not be any cuter. Any of them, actually-granddaugher and both great granddaughters. :) You are lucky!!!

Connie said...

Oh my! So sweet and adorable. These are wonderful photos, Betsy.

Lowcarb team member said...

Hello Betsy
Many congratulations on your new great-granddaughter. You've shared such beautiful photographs … what a lovely family.
I was so pleased to read that you are doing well after your surgery, continued good healing.
My good wishes.

All the best Jan

Rose said...

She is just so adorable! You are blessed!

I am glad the recovery from the surgery was easier than expected.

Linda G. said...

Both of your great granddaughters are precious. Thanks for sharing.