HEADER INFORMATION

The Header Picture was taken on September 9, 2017 on our recent trip out west... This picture shows the SUNSET in MONUMENT VALLEY Navajo Tribal Park, northern Arizona.


Thursday, January 1, 2009

I Have a NEW Blog


Hi Friends, I bit the bullet and have started a new blog on Blogger. I'm still learning -but have got a good start. I don't want it to be too complicated or too busy. I also like a bigger print (for people like me who can't read that small print very easily). I also like brighter colors--since the blacks are also hard for me to read.


I may call on you if I have questions.. And please make any suggestions that may help me. So many of you have such beautiful blogs!!!! I will keep my other blog simply because there are lots of posts on there I want to keep (especially my family and family history info). I may someday even keep that blog for something specific such as Family History. The old Joyful Reflections site is: HERE.


This new Joyful Reflections site (for you to switch my info on your blog to) is: HERE.


Hope you all have had a beautiful New Year's Day!!!
Hugs to all,
Betsy

32 comments:

fishing guy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
George said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kallen305 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Peggy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shellmo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Betsy from Tennessee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Geri said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leedra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Diane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ruth's Photo Blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Diane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Betsy from Tennessee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denise said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Betsy from Tennessee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Busy Bee Suz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pat - An Arkansas Stamper said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bird Girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Josephine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cedar ... said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Grammy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jayne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cath said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Betsy from Tennessee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carla said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Betsy from Tennessee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Birdlady said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Betsy from Tennessee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Betsy from Tennessee said...

Glad you found me, Natalie... I will get back to your blog soon..