Welcome to JOYFUL REFLECTIONS. Also welcome to September!!!! After a trip to Biltmore, I'll share with you a gorgeous COLEUS collection. Don't you love the colors?

Monday, August 5, 2024

MADE IT TO 82!!!!

Mark, Robin, ME, George, Dawn, Jeff

 Good morning on my 82nd Birthday,  Blog Friends.... Can you believe that I made it to age 82?????  Wow!!!   My mother lived 'til she was 91---so I'm hoping I'll live that long!!!

Life has been good --and I'm still hobbling along!! ha.... My family is the love of my life--and we were all together to celebrate on Saturday!!!  They are my JOY!!!

Today (on the 'official' day),   I'm being spoiled by my sweet hubby..  He made me some homemade bread for breakfast... YUM.    Then --he's taking me out to dinner tonight for some STEAK.... 

What a great Birthday I'm having.   I'm SO SO SO Blessed in so many ways.

Love to all of you and God's Blessings.

BETSY

12 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Happy Birthday sweet friend! I know you are having a fabulous day and I hope you enjoy every minute of it! Sending you LOTS of birthday hugs, Diane

Sandee said...

♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday Dear Betsy,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday to you.♪♫

Family is wonderful indeed. I enjoy and love mine too.

Have a fabulous birthday. ♥

Shug said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to my friend!! I hope that your 82nd Birthday is FULL of so many great things for you. What a great time for you all as the family gathered on Saturday to celebrate a truly wonderful lady. Enjoy that steak tonight and just think...you get to enjoy that early birthday gift for years to come. Big big hugs to you,

Ginny Hartzler said...

Happy Birthday, Betsy! It is wonderful to see you looking so good! And I don't know HOW you manage to keep the weight off!

Ann said...

Happy Birthday beautiful lady. So glad you are having a great day.

Kay G. said...

82? Enjoy the view!
Happy birthday! Looking good!

Betsy said...

Happy Birthday Dear Betsy!

Many happy returns on the day of thy birth. May sunshine and gladness be given. May God in His mercy prepare you on earth, for a beautiful birthday in Heaven!

We used to always say that in Sunday school when someone had a birthday and I thought you would appreciate it.
Blessings and love,
Betsy

George said...

I hope your birthday was as wonderful as you wanted it to be. I love you!!

eileeninmd said...

Happy belated Birthday! Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend.

Marcia said...

Belated birthday greetings! I can see it was a happy occasion.

diane b said...

Nothing beats family get togethers.

diane b said...

Happy Birthday, caught up to me now.