Welcome to JOYFUL REFLECTIONS. Also welcome to APRIL!!!! Spring is AWESOME. Enjoy some beautiful TULIPS from Biltmore!!

Monday, January 1, 2024

 



Dear Friends,   As I write this,  I look back at 2023...   To say it was a great year for me is not something I can truly say ---but there's good news!!!   George and I are still here and glad to be alive... AND--we are feeling pretty good now!!!!  God keeps sending his blessings to both of us.

Our hope is for an amazingly wonderful 2024 ---and we wish that for all of you!!  I don't Blog as much as I used to --but I think of you often and want you to know that you mean a lot to us,  and we miss you.  

God Bless you  and HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2024.

Betsy and George

12 comments:

Ann said...

Happy New Year to you and George. I hope that 2024 brings you health and happiness.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Betsy,
I wish you and George a happy and healthy New year.
I hope it is full of fun adventures.
Take care, have a wonderful week!

Lynda said...

I think a lot of us share your sentiment that we are glad to be alive and rejoicing even more on the days we feel good. Praying for a great year for all of us. Praying for energy to do the things we feel motivated to accomplish and enjoy! Praying to hear the Lord's leading each minute of every day! Love you, sweet lady!!!

George said...

Here's to a HEALTHY and happy new year!!

Betsy said...

Happy New Year to you and George! I am very glad you're still around to enjoy each and every day that the Lord has given us.
Blessings and love,
Betsy

Sandee said...

☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ NEW YEAR ☆
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆ ♥♥♥

Fun60 said...

It is lovely to hear from you. Happy New Year and glad you are both doing well.

Linda G. said...

Happy New Year Betsy and George!

Marcia said...

Happy New Year and a very healthy one too!

Great-Granny Grandma said...

A happy, health, blessed New Year to you and George as well.

Lowcarb team member said...

Happy New Year wishes to you both.

All the best Jan

Big Dude said...

Nice shots of a pretty snow. I thought this might give you your snow fix and it sure did for me. We only got 6" but then it turned to ice and kept us in for nine days.