Welcome to JOYFUL REFLECTIONS. Also welcome to MAY!!!! Spring is AWESOME. Enjoy some beautiful IRISES from our yard. Meet "Goodnight Kiss"

Friday, September 8, 2023

 Hello Blog Friends,   How are you?  I meant to post this earlier but 'life' got in the way!!!! ha....Here are some of our DAY LILIES and some of our ROSES this summer...  Hope you enjoy seeing them!


A favorite of mine this summer:  HEAVENLY BEGINNINGS DayLily




Another favorite:  SOUTH SEAS Day Lily





LAVENDER DEAL Day Lily




APRICOT SPARKLES Day Lilies




PINK PLAYMATE Day Lily (Don't you love that pale pink color?)




Another Beauty:  SPANISH GLOW Day Lily




After I got out of the hospital,  my sweet husband brought these beautiful ROSES inside for me to enjoy!




Always a favorite ROSE--named COLOR MAGIC




Meet DARING SPIRIT Rose




PINK PARFAIT Rose




A new Rose on the deck, named BY APPOINTMENT Rose




Always a favorite of mine:  GEMINI Rose

Some of you have asked about my health and I'm glad to report that I am doing fine, much better thanks be to God... We are even planning a couple of short trips ---so if they happen,  I will have something to share with you on my Blog.  

Hope you are doing great and staying healthy!  

Love and Miss You,

BETSY and GEORGE



13 comments:

Sandi said...

Heavenly Beginnings. What a wonderful name!

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful lilies and roses Betsy!
I am so happy you are feeling better!
Take care, have a happy day!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I hope you get to travel some this Fall! I hope we do too! Love seeing your flowers in bloom. Stay safe and healthy my friend!

Ginny Hartzler said...

The first lily is my favorite; it is a perfect match to your header. To be followed by the second one. Hope your trips are fun!! I'm so glad to hear you are doing well!!

The Furry Gnome said...

You always have such beautiful flowers!

Linda G. said...

Your lilies and roses are so beautiful. I am glad you are feeling better. I do hope that you and George get to travel this fall.

George said...

We've had some beautiful flowers this year in spite of the strange weather and the deer. I just hope we get a few more blossoms before wither arrives!

Ann said...

The lilies and roses are all beautiful. So glad to hear you are doing well. I hope you enjoy your trips and look forward to reading about them.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful flowers!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Your day lilies and roses are always so beautiful! My favorite of these is the South Seas Lily and the Color Magic rose. I am sorry to hear you have been ill but I am glad you are feeling better!

Lowcarb team member said...

Hello Betsy
I'm hoping my earlier comment came through okay, it may have gone into spam folder?
Lovely post and photographs.
I hope you are able to get away on your trip.

Take care, lots of good wishes coming your way.

All the best Jan

betty-NZ said...

My goodness, what fabulous flowers! I sure am glad you are 'on the mend' and had a wonderful birthday!

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

Glad you are well again and love you photos as always.