Welcome to JOYFUL REFLECTIONS. Also welcome to MARCH!!!! My header picture this month is a photo I took of the pretty Crocus blooms in our yard... The Crocuses and Daffodils are the first signs of spring here in Tennessee. I am definitely ready for SPRING...

Friday, September 23, 2022

Do You like the color PINK???? I have it for you today!!!!!

Dear Blog Friends,    I thought I'd better get a Blog Post published before the end of the month!!!   Where does time go???  The OLD folks here (other than getting older by the day) are doing OKAY... George is using a cane constantly due to his Degenerative Disc Disease in his back, which affects his leg.   But --so far,  he's managing and can still get outside and take care of the flowers... 

I am doing better after tearing my right hamstring in my leg... I went through several days of not being able to walk and with much pain.  Now --I am better and the pain is almost gone.  All I need is some ENERGY... ha ha

Even though we lost MANY Roses this Summer (due to deer damage),  we still managed to have had a lot of different roses blooming at least once.     We still took pictures and I'm amazed to say that I have at least one picture of 67 different Roses that have bloomed here since May (with more hopefully to come before the first Frost).   

We are getting our deck extended on one side --so that George can bring even more of his beautiful roses in containers to the deck this next year!!!!  This area is more shaded ---so the roses may not to be as healthy as they are in the full sun in the front yard.   BUT--hopefully they will be more protected on the deck... 

Today,  I'll share just a small group of these ROSES.   Since we have had a lot of PINK Roses this year,  I started with that group and ONLY chose the pink ones which I took pictures of in JULY...  Hope you enjoy this group!!!!! 

Tiffany Rose --7/2/22



Pink Peace Rose  7/8/22



Perfume Factory 7/12/22



California Dreaming 7/18/22



Gemini Rose 7/21/22



Bewitched Rose  7/22/22



Queen Elizabeth Rose 7/27/22



Sheer Magic Rose 7/27/22


Now that it's Autumn --we won't see many PINKS around...  We finally had a very cool night (in the 40's) last night for the first time.  SO--maybe our trees will begin to change leaf colors soon IF this cool weather continues...

Enjoy all of the pinks today.   Do you have a favorite?  Sheer Magic is truly as magical as one can get.  Perfume Factory smells AWESOME...  The other one I love is California Dreamin'.

Hope you are having a fantastic day.  If not,  change it!!!!!!!  

Hugs,

Betsy💝💛💚💕





10 comments:

Sandee said...

I love pink. It's my favorite of all the colors. Beautiful roses.

I'm glad your hamstring is better. I pulled mine getting into my car in February. I had a couple of days that I could barely walk and then I was better. I didn't stop my daily walks, but it hurt for a long time.

Glad your hubby is getting around okay. That's a good thing.

Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥

William Kendall said...

These are beautiful.

diane b said...

Sorry to hear about George's Back. I'm amazed he can still work in the garden and produce these beautiful roses. I love California Dreaming.

Ann said...

Glad you are doing better. I can relate to not having energy.
All the roses are beautiful.

Big Dude said...

Very nice pink-a-thon. This getting old is not easy, and sorry to hear of both of your issues.

George said...

Thanks for the reminder of all the beautiful roses we've enjoyed this year in spite of the deer!

Marcia said...

Glad to see you blogging again. Enjoyed all your rose photos. We were surprised to see some rose blooms in the Botanical gardens in Montreal this past week. Fall is definitely here. Leaves are changing color every day.

Linda G. said...

Pretty in pink :). I am glad you are hurting less and that George still gets around OK.

Shug said...

So MUCH Beauty in your Fall header and the gorgeous PINK roses. I always look at your blog as being magical. Something stunning every time I'm here. As you can see.....I decided I needed my Blog! I love all the people I have met while blogging the past 10 years...how can I give that up? Big Hugs Betsy!

Lowcarb team member said...

Pink is my favourite colour.
Lovely photographs.

All the best Jan