Welcome to JOYFUL REFLECTIONS. Also welcome to APRIL!!!! Spring is AWESOME. Enjoy some beautiful TULIPS from Biltmore!!

Monday, July 29, 2019

ROSES Just for YOU

Melody Parfumee Rose,  6/1/19
Hello Blog Friends!!!!   Hope you enjoyed  JULY... We had a hot couple of weeks --but this past week has been marvelous here with lower temperatures and lower humidity.... I think we had a 'touch of Autumn'.....   BUT--the Summer heat will return!!!!

For those of you who have been following my  "Dealing with A Fib" Story since early 2018,  I have some really good news!!!  My 6 week visit to my Heart Physician after my Ablation was,  for lack of a better word,  AWESOME.   I am doing great,  am in Normal Sinus Rhythm,  am off of all heart meds now (except for my blood thinner, Xarelto),  and have NO restrictions as to traveling or hiking. My Doctor said:  "Do what you feel like doing"...   SO --just in time for my upcoming 77th Birthday, we will be 'hitting the road' soon... YEAH RAH!!!!   (I will say that A Fib and Diabetes are similar in that there is NO CURE.  The A Fib may show up again sometime.   IF it does,   I'll keep fighting.  I will not give up!)   Thanks for all of your love and prayers.

Today ---I will share with you more pictures of some of the beautiful ROSES in our yard... All of these pictures were taken between June 1 and June 9, 2019.      Sit back and enjoy the beauty!!!!



Something Special Rose,  6/1/19




My Caroline Rose,  6/1/19




Queen Elizabeth Rose, 6/2/19




Fragrant Cloud Rose, 6/3/19




Soft Whisper Rose, 6/3/19




Radiant Perfume Rose, 6/3/19




Peppermint Splash Rose,  6/4/19




Perfect Moment Rose,  6/4/19




Francis Meilland Rose, 6/8/19




Strike It Rich Rose, 6/5/19




Wildfire Rose, 6/4/19




Chicago Peace Rose, 6/5/19




Elegant Lady Rose,  6/8/19




Paradise Rose, 6/9/19




Touch of Class Rose,  6/9/19




Bewitched Rose,  6/1/19
My question to you:  "What are your favorites in this group"??????   It's hard for me to choose since they are all so pretty... BUT--when just looking at these pictures,  I'd pick  Soft Whisper and Wildfire....  

Have a fantastic week ahead!!!!

Hugs,





19 comments:

Ann said...

No favorites, I like them all. Each one is as pretty as the next.
Great news from your doctor.

Rita said...

Betsy
So thankful for your good health! Queen Elizabeth rose is my favorite.

George said...

I don't think I could pick a favorite if I tried -- which I'm not going to do. I like them all.

Marcia said...

Congratulations on the good medical report. Where are you off to now?

Arkansas Patti said...

Hard to pick a favorite out of such beauty but Wild Fire caught my eye.
I am DELIGHTED with your success. I know several people who have had such success and I am trying to talk a friend into having her mother go through it. So far she has been shocked twice.
Keep up the great results.

Fun60 said...

Beautiful. Very difficult to choose but if pressed I would go for 'elegant lady'.

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

Your first rose is my favourite. As for A fib I have lived with it since my 30’s and doctors were not sure how to handle it since I do not tolerate meds well.i reasearched and learned B6 plays a huge role in heart regularity so I take a daily dose of B6 those I get lazy at times and soon enough my heart flutters and sputters and I race to find the B6. For me natural ways have always had best outcome unless I had pneumonia and needed penicillin. Since age 5 I do get pneumonia rather easily if I do not work at keeping my immune system strong.
Very happy the you are all good to travel and wish you and George good times.
HUGS

Ruth Hiebert said...

If you force me to choose a favourite it would be,Touch of Class and Perfect Moment, but all are beautiful. I can only imagine how happy you are to have freedom to hike again and do all those things you enjoy.Awesome!

David said...

Betsy, Glad to hear about your medical progress and current status! Keep on trekking you youngster you! (My 77th is past...) Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

Ginny Hartzler said...

I am so happy for you Betsy!! I hope you enjoy many hikes and waterfalls this fall! My favorite is the very unusual purple rose, Melody Perfume.

Shug said...

You keep that lively spirit going.....We rebuke any kind of A fib issues from coming against you. Roses...they are ALL so very pretty. I don't think I could pick a favorite because each of them are stunning.

Linda said...

I am so glad that you are doing well. Hooray!

Lady Fi said...

So beautiful! Can't pick a favourite...

Chatty Crone said...

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Sugar is sweet
And so are you!

Love them all.

sandie

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Queen Elizabeth, I think, but I do like anything pink with a touch of orange...just so pretty. Your roses are always first class, top rate gorgeous...I don't know how you do it. Congrats and praise God for your exciting news! I know how much you are George love to travel!

diane b said...

Queen Elizabeth is my favourite. Great news about your heart. Enjoy your birthday and another road trip.

William Kendall said...

They are beautiful!

I can't pick a favourite.

Lowcarb team member said...

Dear Betsy
Wonderful, wonderful news about your health. You are AWESOME!

I loved seeing all of your roses, so hard to choose a favourite … they are such a wonderful flower.

Enjoy the upcoming weekend and I think it's your birthday soon!
Early Happy Birthday Wishes.

All the best Jan

Connie said...

Your roses are all so gorgeous! I'm glad to hear you had a good report from the doctor.