Welcome to JOYFUL REFLECTIONS. Also welcome to MARCH!!!! My header picture this month is a photo I took of the pretty Crocus blooms in our yard... The Crocuses and Daffodils are the first signs of spring here in Tennessee. I am definitely ready for SPRING...

Monday, January 14, 2019

A Year Full of Pure JOY

Great Granddaughter,  Vivian Lee,  born 1/11/18
When I look back at 2018,    I don't just think of all of the health problems I have had.   Instead,  I look at this little Bundle of Preciousness  who has brought so much love and joy into the lives of my entire family.

My Great Granddaughter,  Vivian Lee,  was born on January 11, 2018.   Since her birth,  most all of us in her family have enjoyed sharing lots of pictures and videos of Vivi's first year.  I think I have shared more pictures of her than I have anyone else!!!!   What a wonderful way to spend a year!!!!   AND --the best news is that there will hopefully be many many more to come.

Today I'll share some of my favorite Vivi-Photos  throughout 2018.    Hope this little angel will bring a smile to your face today!



































****************************************
Here are just a few more pictures I love.


Vivi and her adorable Mama,  Brooke-- all dressed up for Christmas!



Son  Mark with his Granddaugther Vivi Lee;  He is her "Pappa"



My favorite picture of all:   Vivian looking at her mother, Brooke, my Granddaughter



Great Grammy Betsy with her little angel,  Vivian Lee
WELL---I could go on and on and on ---but I'll stop!!!!!   Hope you enjoyed seeing just a dab of Vivian's first year.   As I have said so many times,   she has brought so much joy into our lives.

But --even though the first year of her life is over,  hopefully I'll be sharing pictures for many years to come.   AND --the best news is that Vivi Lee will have a little Sister  (Veronica) in May of this year.   YEAH RAH....

Have an awesome week...

Hugs,

28 comments:

Linda Kay said...

Betsy, such a beautiful child!

Betsy said...

Vivian is such a beautiful baby. That first one with her little tongue out is darling, but the one that melts my heart is the one of her looking at her Mama. Pure love. Thank you for sharing with us. Blessings, Betsy

Barb said...

What a sweet joy, Betsy. She is precious and did put a smile on my face. I see on your former post that you are now using an exercise bike. Have fun with it and stay healthy in 2019!

Ann said...

She is absolutely adorable. Impossible to look at these photos and not smile

Ginny Hartzler said...

Babies always bring families closer together! She has a gleam in her eyes!! Full of life and maybe just a bit of mischievousness. My favorites are the second one (look at those little toes!), four (laughing for the sheer joy of it), and five (can't you just see her thinking "Now, what can I get up to?). Congratulations on the new baby!!! How far away do you live, and how often do you get to see her?

Ruth Hiebert said...

I had a smile on my face as I enjoyed each picture. She is a doll.Little ones don't have to do anything special to bring joy into our lives.I love that.

Fun60 said...

The photos are adorable. When I saw your post I remembered that Vivian shares her birthday with my grandson, Teddy, who was also one on Friday. The progress they make in one year is phenomenal. Although Teddy struggled with health problems for a few months, he has made loads of progress these last six months. As you have said they give so much joy to others just with a smile. Happy days Betsy.

Arkansas Patti said...

Oh my, I think I need to have my sugar checked. That was such a wonderful bunch of sweetness. She is adorable and obviously loved. And, I do love that name. So GWTW.

Linda G. said...

Such a cute little girl! I hope you and George are planning a visit later this year, after your second great grandchild is born.

Linda at To Behold The Beauty said...

She is so precious. It's no surprise that you're smitten with her. And I do love that last photo of her and her mama.

Chatty Crone said...

What a beautiful bundle of joy you have there. I loved looking at her - going through all the months with different clothes. She looked very happy especially when looking at her mom - not so much with Santa.

Hope you are feeling okay.

Love, sandie

Sally Wessely said...

Babies have a way of making us joyful! What a blessing this child has been to all. I’m so excited to hear that you will have another bundle of joy soon. Vivi is such a beautiful child.

Marcia said...

Such a lovely little one. I'd love to share photos of my granddaughters only blog but my daughters say no. I agree there can be identity theft issues especially when you share full name and birth day.

George said...

I'll bet you had a hard time cutting out the pictures you could have shared. But she is absolutely precious, and the pictures are a joy.

BeachGypsy said...

I love all these sweet pictures!! My favorites are the one of YOU HOLDING HER! AND THE BIRTHDAY ONE, her in her fluffy little tu-tu outfit.....so adorable! I sure do love her name...........Hugs from Charleston, my friend!

Linda said...

What a bundle of joy! Congrats on the expected addition!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

She looks so adorable and I love the one looking at her Mama

linda m said...

She is such a precious little girl. And I know she will be a wonderful big sister
.

Dee said...

What a treasure of pictures of such a precious beautiful little one! I think I can see you in her so she must resemble you. I am sure you will be overwhelmed with love when the the next one arrives in May. They grow so very fast so that is great that they take lots of pictures.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Vivian is SUCH a little baby doll. I could nibble her cheeks....so it's a good thing she's too far away. What a little blessing and she's gonna love being a big sister!

David said...

Betsy, She is a cutey, that's for sure. I'm glad that she brings so much joy to your life... Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

diane b said...

I can see why you are so taken with her she is so adorable.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Betsy, she is adorable. Lovely series of photos. Enjoy your day and week ahead.

Lady Di Tn said...

Thanks for sharing this precious little girl with us. She is truly darling. I think your hair in the Xmas post looks great. You own it lady. Now if I can just catch up with you in the grey department. hehe Peace

Lowcarb team member said...

Oh Betsy, what a beautiful post.
Your little angel is adorable, I'm so pleased you shared these gorgeous photographs. Exciting that she will have a baby sister later this year.

Hope your week has been a good one, enjoy the weekend when it gets here :)

All the best Jan

Connie said...

She is adorable, Betsy. She has such a sweet smile and beautiful, big, bright eyes. Thanks for sharing the photos and congratulations on the new little one on the way!

Shug said...

Oh my goodness......Can I say adorable, adorable and adorable. It's fun watching her grow through these photos. I know that you all have enjoyed so many blessings with her. Such a sweetheart.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

This makes me smile cause I also see your love in this post. She is a doll!