Dear Blog Friends, Can you believe that September is here?????? As I said in my title, September is the month of cooler weather, beautiful colored leaves, and of course for me, it's FOOTBALL!!!
My post this month is from a fabulous August this year. It was my BIRTHDAY month ---and it was a great one. My pictures this month show some beautiful pictures from my little Birthday Trip with my Sweetheart. AND---some of my Birthday Celebration with the Family.... I loved every minute.
Hope you enjoy celebrating my month with me!!! Much Love,
BETSY and GEORGE
In the Smokies watching a beautiful Sky!
|
Taken from the Foothills Parkway looking down toward Townsend!
|
Check out the beautiful skies! What do you see?
|
My HUGE Birthday Dinner at the Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant in Sevierville, TN. (It was so good and we brought a bunch home for more delicious dinners.)
|
HA HA HA... What a picture!!! BUT---that Cades Cove Ice Cream is always delicious.
|
A picture of my Sweetie and me---taken at Cades Cove!!!
|
Another picture from the Foothills Parkway... Again, check out the amazing skies!!! There was no rain that day although it looked like it could!!!!
| My Wonderful Family: Robin in front; Mark, George, the Old Woman, Dawn, Jeff ; |
![]() |
My wonderful family brought me a Birthday Cake... I'm glad there weren't 84 candles on it. I could have burned down the house!!!!! HA HA
|


No comments:
Post a Comment