Dear Blog Friends, Our 25th wedding anniversary was on June 23rd. SO we spent a few days at one of our Favorite places, Mt. Pisgah Inn, along the Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. I'm sharing a few pictures today from our trip. Hope you enjoy them!!!!
Love, Betsy and George

View from our Room at Pisgah Inn

Sitting on our Porch enjoying the View

Two Lovers --still happy after 25 years
Blue Ridge Parkway Rhododendron on the Blue Ridge Parkway Blue Ridge Parkway Blue Ridge Parkway Blue Ridge Parkway Blue Ridge Parkway Anniversary Pork Loin Dinner--Pisgah Inn Happy Man on our Anniversary YUMMY DINNER on our Anniversary Beautiful Sunrise from our Room Beautiful Morning at Pisgah Inn One more view from our room at Pisgah Inn 











7 comments:
Gorgeous photos. So glad you were able to get away and celebrate your special day. Happy Anniversary to you both.
One day I hope that Bob and I can stay there. Beautiful place. Happy 25th to you both!
Joyful reflections, indeed. You two are so precious.
I linked this post to my Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Hugs. ♥
We had a wonderful time at Pisgah -- I'm glad we decided to selebrate our anniversary by going there. You pictures are gorgeous.
Beautiful pictures.
Belated Happy Anniversary!
Beautiful photos, Happy Anniversary!
Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend.
Such wonderful photographs you've shared.
Happy 25th Anniversary to you both.
Happy 4th of July wishes too.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment