Welcome to JOYFUL REFLECTIONS. Also welcome to September!!!! After a trip to Biltmore, I'll share with you a gorgeous COLEUS collection. Don't you love the colors?

Sunday, September 1, 2024

Biltmore WATER LILIES 8/24

 Dear Blog Friends,   George and I took a little trip to Biltmore in August... One thing I love in August,  is going to the Water Lilies Garden.    (Of course I had to include the fishies.).  Here's some pictures from August 27, 2024.  









Here's a couple more pictures of us at Biltmore (August 26-27, 2024)....



Hope you all enjoy one of my favorite months.  I'm so ready for some FALL!!!!


Hugs, 

Betsy



11 comments:

R's Rue said...

Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Ginny Hartzler said...

They are true works of art. and I love your gorgeous header...Coleus? You and George are looking SO good!

Betsy said...

Beautiful flowers and great photos of you and George too. I saw my very first water lilly's at teh continental divide in Colorado after Dennis and I were married. I was entralled that something so beautiful grew on top of the water.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Marcia said...

Such a wide variety of beautiful water lilies. I thought at first George was on a bicycle but now think it must be his walker.

Shug said...

I still plan to go to Biltmore someday. I love it when you go and post all of the beauty that this place possesses. Love the header full of red coleus. hugs...

Lynda said...

I am super ready for autumn, also. Something has happened to my husband and me this past year as we cannot tolerate the horrible heat at all. Great pics as always. I especially love the water lilies. I don't know that I have seen that many before.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

So pretty.

Ann said...

So pretty. What a joy to see in person.

eileeninmd said...

A great outing Betsy! I love the pretty waterlilies, they are lovely.
Great photos of you and George! Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.

George said...

I, too, am glad that September, and the beginning of Fall, us here, You got some beautiful pictures of the water lilies. I was happy that the Italian Garden was open again after the renovations.

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely pictures of you and George and your visit to Biltmore.
Have a good September.

All the best Jan