| Pearl Lorraine |
| Rosella' Dream |
| Lollipop |
Casa Blenca
|
Stargazer
|
| Garden Party |
Dear Blog Friends, Welcome to AUGUST (my favorite month)!!! Hope you enjoy seeing some of the Lilies blooming on the deck this year.... You might ask: "Why is it my favorite month?" I'm tell you that on AUGUST 5, I'll be 84 years young. Last month wasn't my best month since I fell twice. My OLD BODY says "Don't do that again!" I'll try to do better this month!!! Have a great August!!!
Love to all,
BETSY
So beautiful. What a lovely garden of flowers.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous weekend, Betsy. ♥
Happy Birthday month dear Betsy. I hope you weren't hurt in your falls and I will pray that you won't have any more. I love the Stargazer lily. So pretty, as they all are.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and hugs,
Betsy
My greatest fear is falling. Best wishes that August will be fall-free for you (me too!). Your lilies are lovely.
ReplyDeleteHappy Early Birthday. I hope you have a wonderful day. I also hope that August is better than July and there are no more falls.
ReplyDeleteYour lilies are beautiful.
Hello,
ReplyDeleteYour lilies are gorgeous, beautiful photos.
Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
I hope you do MUCH better this month tan you did last month. The photos of the lilies are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteDEAR BETSY....I HAVE ALWAYS CONSIDERED YOU AND GEORGE TO BE MASTER GARDENERS....YOUR FLOWERS ARE ALWAYS STUNNING AND LOOK SO HEALTHY... BIG HUGS TO YOU ...MISS YOU.
ReplyDeleteLovely photos of the lillies. You must have a beautiful yard.
ReplyDelete