Monday, June 1, 2026

 Dear Blog Friends,   Welcome to June!!!!   (Where did May go?????  The older I get,  the faster time flies!). June is a month of ROSES.    Hope you enjoy seeing some of our 'beauties'.    Have a great month.

Mother of Pearl


Full Sail (a new rose in our yard this year)


Double Delight 


Love and Peace (beautiful rose blooming on our deck now)


Daring Spirit (a beauty)


Strike It Rich (always a beauty)


Pink Peace


Anna's Promise (named after Anna in Downton Abbey)


Radiant Perfume (always smiling)



Finally,   Meet Raspberry Cupcake,  another new rose in our yard this year.


Have an awesome month, my Friends.


 Much Love,
BETSY and GEORGE




 

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers to start the month of June. Beautiful.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Betsy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. June is a month of roses. I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy June. Time is going by very fast. Your roses are all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may just have to gt a a rose bush!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got some great pictures of roses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so beautiful. The yellow rose in the second to the last photo is gorgeous.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy
    http://betsy-thesimplelifeofaqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The roses are beautiful and applause for the gardener.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers. Is George still able to do the gardening?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love roses they are a beautiful flower and your photographs are lovely to see.
    Wishing you happy June days.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have missed your roses photos, they are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your roses are so beautiful. Is George still doing the gardening?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog... Your comments mean so much to me... I have had to put on 'comment moderation' (due to spam comments)... Sorry about that --but I do read your comments and LOVE them.